Start a local chapter of the FCA today and start making a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
Before you can open a local chapter you must:
- Choose a chapter level below that fits you.
- REGISTER on our members site where chapters are hosted.
- GET ORDAINED as one of our ministers (it’s free), if you’re not already.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- Click the link below to fill out the request form.
After we personally review your request, we’ll setup a new chapter site for you and email you the username/password you need to log in. Once you have chosen the chapter level that fits you and checked out, you can begin customizing the site and learning all it can do.
Why do we charge to run a local chapter?
The fees we charge are both to be sure you are serious about running an FCA Chapter, and to partially offset the cost of hosting, maintaining, and administering the FCA.org and its chapters. We would love a huge endowment to draw from, but we don’t have that. We have always kept our fees at the lowest level we could while still being able to operate.
$5 a month, $12 for 3 months, or just $35 a year (that’s less than $3 a month!)
$25 a month, $60 for 3 months, or just $180 a year (that’s just $15 a month!)
$100 a month